[Ti] [OT] Quicken Online Banking

~flipper lord.flipper at gmail.com
Mon May 2 02:50:01 PDT 2005

J P Edmund wrote:

>I think that we are out of luck with HSBC. I use them too and it's
>not happening with online access other than their web page
>
>On Apr 29, 2005, at 4:36 PM, Sam Moussly wrote:
>
>>My apologies for being way off topic.
>>
>>I have been fiddling around with Quicken 2005 for the past couple
>>of days and found it extremly usefull. One of the main features
>>that I would like to use is the Online banking. There are a list of
>>american banks that you can use to set it up. Unfortunately my bank
>>(HSBC) is not listed. You would think a world wide bank such as
>>HSBC would be listed.
>>
>>Any ideas on alternative software that allows me to access and
>>manage a wider selection of banks?
>>
>>thanks,
>>
>>sam

HSBC works fine with Quicken.

On the HSBC site, after login to your account, select 'Download a
file' under "View Accounts" (on the left side of the screen). You'll
see two icons right out in the middle of the page in plain view:
'Download to Quicken" and the other one.

The bank also downloads to 'Money' on good old buggy, insecure,
prone-to-hijack Windows, but who cares?

~flipper