[Ti] (OT) Printing enigma

J P Edmund listmail at acedsl.com
Sun May 1 18:42:37 PDT 2005

Have you tried an ethernet priner server (or what ever you call it,
cant recll) I am looking at an older one I just happen to have laying
around here. It is the device that lets you connect a printer to your
network and access it as an ip printer. I'm sure there are gimp
rivers for some dot matrix printers that will work as well.

<http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:m-I7JJVLA3oJ:www.macintouch.com/
printing02.html+dot+matrix+osx+printer&hl=en&client=safari>
check the end of that page for some info that may be useful.

Never underestimate the power of Google

J.P. Edmund

"If you think it's not a game, you've already lost"