[Ti] Tiger install

Mark Johnson mkj at direcway.com
Mon May 2 09:35:34 PDT 2005

My install / upgrade from 10.2.8. Now I have a huge memory leak. After
install Free HD Space was 3.5 gigs. It dissapeared after about an Hour. I
deleted some OS9 apps and got 1.5 more free. That is gone and I Archived
some CD images  got 1.9 gig back and after a reboot that is down to 1.6
gigs. Spotlight is not indexing any more.