[Ti] Re: Sleeve for 15" ?

Geoff Allen geoff at wsu.edu
Tue May 3 09:36:52 PDT 2005

On Mon, 2005-05-02 at 08:24, Romain Kang wrote:
> I like the Waterfield Designs sleeve (www.sfbags.com).  It closes
> with Velcro'd nylon webbing, and there's another loop of nylon
> webbing at the other end of the sleeve, which I find handy for
> fishing out the computer.  Additional features are available, such
> as choice of horizontal or vertical orientation, full flap closures,
> straps, etc.

I second the recommendation. I've had a sleeve that has had almost daily
use in a backpack, first with an original 400MHz Powerbook, and lately
with a 1.5GHz. My 400MHz Powerbook still looks great, and the WaterField
sleeve still looks nearly new. A slight bit of wear in the fabric is the
only indication that it's been in and out of a backpack for the last 4
years.

Geoff

--
Geoff Allen, geoff at wsu.edu, http://www.wsu.edu/~geoff/

Vi was created by hacking full screen support into ed while under
influence of drugs.  -- Per Abrahamsen