[Ti] Re: Sleeve for 15" ?

Romain Kang romain at kzsu.stanford.edu
Mon May 2 08:24:59 PDT 2005

I don't have experience with the MaxUpgrades and Shinza products
mentioned, but they look like they're worth checking out.  FWIW,
the sleeves I've used (below) use neoprene rather than the polyurethane
of the aforementioned makers.

I like the Waterfield Designs sleeve (www.sfbags.com).  It closes
with Velcro'd nylon webbing, and there's another loop of nylon
webbing at the other end of the sleeve, which I find handy for
fishing out the computer.  Additional features are available, such
as choice of horizontal or vertical orientation, full flap closures,
straps, etc.

Some people like the Tom Bihn designs (www.tombihn.com) which I've
also tried, but I find the full sleeve flap (Velcro closure) doesn't
really make a difference when it's riding inside another bag, except
to add a wee bit of bulk.

Romain