[Ti] Restart problem

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Mon May 2 10:08:43 PDT 2005

I just found out more information about this restart problem.

When I restart from an installer dialog that asks me to click on a button to
Perform a restart, it does actually restart...eventually.

What it does is appear to shut down and quietly starts up again without the
chime. To all appearances it needs a jab on the power button, but it really
doesn¹t. The start up shows a black screen until suddenly the startup window
appears with the progress bar and the login window appears very quickly.

jg