[Ti] 17-inch PBG4 HD Upgrade?

Photios Dumont photios at dumonts.org
Wed May 11 09:51:35 PDT 2005

I¹ve got tip, and this comes from experience... Don¹t over tighten the
screws, and make sure you use the proper screwdriver. I have found that a #0
works best. I bought mine at a True Value hardware store, Philips brand.
Anyway, the procedure is very easy. With the wrong screwdriver, you my
damage your screws, as they are not very robust.