[Ti] iScroll2 vs. 10.4.1?

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Thu May 19 03:59:41 PDT 2005

Well, I took the plunge and updated to 10.4.1.  iScroll2 works great
on my Rev. A Lunchtraydeluxe (17-inch PBG4).  For those of you
interested in system compatibility, this is cut from the MacUpdate

> iScroll2 is a modified trackpad driver that adds two-finger
> scrolling capabilities to supported pre-2005 PowerBooks and iBooks
> on OS X 10.3. Supported models include aluminum PowerBooks
> introduced from 2003 to 2004 as well as all G4 iBooks.

It's especially nice since I figured out how to two-finger scroll
properly after reading the MacOSXHint about it.  I was so used to fn-
trackpad with uControl that I was using both hands to do the
scrolling with iScroll2, resulting in very rough and unpredictable
scrolling behavior (holding finger down from left hand and sliding up/
down with finger from right hand).

Peter

A little computer haiku:
I can't remember
the last time I restarted
I love OS X

This message sent with Mail.app 2.0.1 on Mac OS X 10.4.1
pkrug at mac.com