[Ti] iScroll2 vs. 10.4.1?

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Thu May 19 07:01:03 PDT 2005

Somebody wrote a couple of messages back:
>>> it works on my ti 10.4.1...so...

---------
It doesn't say on iScroll2's site that it should work on Tibook even if
one have to read carefully and possibly be a bit surprised since it
apparently will work on iBook. (probably only the later modells though)

I can confirm for the asker above that it doesn't work on the 400MHz
original Ti. At least not for me either so I think the critical factor
is that it should be powerbooks later than 2003 or something like that.
It says that it gives "capabilities to supported pre 2005 PowerBooks".
The operative word here apparently being "supported".

Anybody having any idea what requirements we with original Ti's don't
fulfill? This Quartz-something  or something else? :-)

   Datormodell:	PowerBook G4
   Typ av CPU:	PowerPC G4  (11.3)
   CPU-antal:	1
   CPU-hastighet:	400 MHz