[Ti] Connecting to Motorola Razor Phone (Off Topic)

Robert Nicholson robert at elastica.com
Sun May 29 10:28:29 PDT 2005

I haven't seen the latest phone but the biggest problem for me with
the T68i.. Which I still have is that it uses a PCB board for it's
connection to the charger and so over time the etching wears off and
you have trouble making a solid connection with the charger.

My day phone is a Nokia 6600 which works almost flawlessly for me but
I still recognise that the T68i was the first true isync/bluetooth
capable phone that Apple pushed.

I would buy the latest and greatest Ericsson phone today if they
still used the same PCB board interface to the charger.