[Ti] Tiger Install (?)

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Tue Nov 1 15:37:19 PST 2005

1 nov 2005 kl. 05.34 skrev T Molnar:
> Better to just install the Tiger sys over an optimized defragged
> Panther sys. (leaving app's and other stuff untouched)
> or to totally reformat the hard drive (after cloning my previous
> set-up on the external),
--------------
1 Optimize your Panther sys, with Disk utility or better Onyx or
other optimizing tools.
2 Make a CarbonCopy Cloner to your extern HD
3 Update the Panther sys to Tiger

If you very unlikely should have any trouble with the update, you
will still have the opportunity to do a clean install and collect
stuff from the extern HD.

The Tiger is more efficient than Panther so will work better on your
Ti, so go ahead.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 050215
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)