[Ti] Tiger Install (?)

T Molnar tam at em.ca
Tue Nov 1 16:54:43 PST 2005

Lisbeth,

That sounds doable.
Any particular order for the use of the following?

Diskwarrior (recreates the volume header)
Onyx (permissions, caches etc.)
iDefrag (optimizes sizes and placement of files)

I thought maybe 1. Onyx 2. Diskwarrior 3. iDefrag
but I don't know the inner working of these things or how they might
help each other.

thanks for responding
tim