[Ti] 10.4.3 - Strange Permissions Repair [OT]

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Wed Nov 2 07:09:37 PST 2005

I think you miss the point. I have already said they can be totally
ignored. What I object to is the fact that you have to sort through
dozens of lines of this “Special Permissions” information to get to
any relevant information about any files that were actually repaired.
What I now find myself doing is copying all the text in this window,
pasting it in a Text Editor and doing a search for words like
“changed to” or “should be.”

jg