[Ti] 10.4.3 - Strange Permissions Repair [OT]

Lisbeth Zachs zachs at swedenmail.com
Wed Nov 2 10:06:22 PST 2005

2 nov 2005 kl. 16.09 skrev John Griffin:

> What I object to is the fact that you have to sort through dozens
> of lines of this “Special Permissions”
----------
You must have an unusual amount of extra programs installed or
somethings else funny in your Ti (or Albook). I can remember that I
at some stage had _fou_r special permissions, but that were with
10.2.8 or 10.3.9 and I felt that had to do with the added system item
in the last update of thoose versions.

Now in 10.4.2 I never have more than two special permissions and it
is easy to see if anything is written apart from thoose. I'm more
concerned about the repair that  time and again are done on my group
permissions and constantly curious why that repair doesn't stick
since I'm not doing anything which ought to upset my group settings
and I'm the only user.

Lisbeth in Gothenburg
<http://homepage.mac.com/holisticum/> updat 050215
<http://www.got-a-mac.org> medlemssida för Got-a-Mac (Mug in Gothenburg)