[Ti] 10.4.3 - Strange Permissions Repair [OT]

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Wed Nov 2 10:35:43 PST 2005

Well, here is what I get in the Disk Utility window. You mean I am
the only one who gets this stuff every time I try and repair
permissions?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Determining correct file permissions.
We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./Library/
Widgets/Dictionary.wdgt/Dictionary.js.  New permissions are 33188
We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./Library/
Widgets/Dictionary.wdgt/Dictionary.widgetplugin/Contents/Info.plist.
New permissions are 33188
We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./Library/
Widgets/Dictionary.wdgt/Dictionary.widgetplugin/Contents/MacOS/
Dictionary.  New permissions are 33261
We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./Library/
Widgets/Dictionary.wdgt/Dictionary.widgetplugin/Contents/
version.plist.  New permissions are 33188
We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./Library/
Widgets/Dictionary.wdgt/Info.plist.  New permissions are 33188
We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./Library/
Widgets/Dictionary.wdgt/version.plist.  New permissions are 33188
We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./Library/
Widgets/Flight Tracker.wdgt/FlightTracker.js.  New permissions are 33188
We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./Library/
Widgets/Flight Tracker.wdgt/FlightTrackerComboBoxPlugin.plugin/
Contents/Info.plist.  New permissions are 33188
We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./Library/
Widgets/Flight Tracker.wdgt/FlightTrackerComboBoxPlugin.plugin/
Contents/MacOS/FlightTrackerComboBoxPlugin.  New permissions are 33261
We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./Library/
Widgets/Flight Tracker.wdgt/FlightTrackerComboBoxPlugin.plugin/
Contents/version.plist.  New permissions are 33188
We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./Library/
Widgets/Flight Tracker.wdgt/Info.plist.  New permissions are 33188
We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./Library/
Widgets/Flight Tracker.wdgt/parser.js.  New permissions are 33188
We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./Library/
Widgets/Flight Tracker.wdgt/version.plist.  New permissions are 33188
We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./Library/
Widgets/Stickies.wdgt/Info.plist.  New permissions are 33188
We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./Library/
Widgets/Stickies.wdgt/Stickies.js.  New permissions are 33188
We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./Library/
Widgets/Stickies.wdgt/version.plist.  New permissions are 33188
We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./Library/
Widgets/Unit Converter.wdgt/Info.plist.  New permissions are 33188
We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./Library/
Widgets/Unit Converter.wdgt/UnitConverter.js.  New permissions are 33188
We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./Library/
Widgets/Unit Converter.wdgt/parser.js.  New permissions are 33188
We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./Library/
Widgets/Unit Converter.wdgt/version.plist.  New permissions are 33188
We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./Library/
Widgets.  New permissions are 16877
We are using a special gid for the file or directory ./System/Library/
CoreServices/Dock.app/Contents/MacOS/Dock.  New gid is 0
We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./System/
Library/CoreServices/Dock.app/Contents/MacOS/Dock.  New permissions
are 33261
We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./usr/lib/
php/build/Makefile.global.  New permissions are 33060
We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./usr/lib/
php/build/acinclude.m4.  New permissions are 33060
We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./usr/lib/
php/build/mkdep.awk.  New permissions are 33060
We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./usr/lib/
php/build/phpize.m4.  New permissions are 33060
We are using special permissions for the file or directory ./usr/lib/
php/build/scan_makefile_in.awk.  New permissions are 33060