[Ti] 10.4.3 - Strange Permissions Repair [OT]

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Wed Nov 2 11:17:09 PST 2005

I should mention something that is even more baffling. The list has
especially singled out the Widgets; Dictionary, Unit Converter,
Stickies and Fight Tracker.

Well, this is mighty strange since I have none of these Widgets
anywhere on my hard drive! A search for any files with those names
comes up completely empty.

jg