[Ti] new AlBook17

Ondra Soukup ondras at di.cz
Wed Nov 2 22:55:44 PST 2005

Do I understand it right, that if the screen is off for any reason
(eg. inactivity on battery) the light is (like my little brother
says) "breathing" . Intensity going up and down. In that case call
Apple Support and try to return your PB, because this feature is more
likely bug, even maybe logic board failure (that may not be just this
problem but some crashes and so on)