[Ti] cordless phone recommendation

Jim Freeman jpfreeman at mac.com
Thu Nov 3 09:25:45 PST 2005

I'm ready for a new cordless phone. My current plain-vanilla cordless
phone from about 10 years ago doesn't seem to conflict with my
Airport network. I'd like to get a decent phone. I know some conflict
with Wifi. 900mhz? 2.4ghz?

I have two airport express routers. One connected to my DSL modem and
another that extends the signal and is connected to my USB printer
for wireless printing. My PBG4 has an Airport extreme card, of
course. And my wife's dual USB iBook has an older "b" card.

Thanks!

Jim

Powerbook G4 12" 1.33 GHz
OS X 10.4.3