[Ti] 10.4.3

Mike Bigley bigley at mac.com
Mon Nov 7 15:38:17 PST 2005

>Just to report that I installed 10.4.3 on my wife's iBook (10.4.3
>update) and on my Al-book (10.4.3 Combo update), and so far
>everything is fine or better than before.
>Before and after, I repaired permissions, etc.

I have done the 10.4.3 update on 2 computers and both of them lost
the settings for Mail.app; fortunately I had a back up, but has
anyone else experienced this or heard of it happening? I saw on
another list the recommendation of restarting your computer BEFORE
upgrading as many problems like this (that are not experienced
universally) can be related to things that get fixed by restarting
after long uptimes.

TIA,
Mike