[Ti] PB battery won't recharge

Ondra Soukup ondras at di.cz
Wed Nov 9 05:54:37 PST 2005

Well, I'm having a battery issue  too.

First the battery said like 30 minutes on 100% charge, 4 out of 4
lights down on the battery , went to 0% and worked for 1-1,5 hours
more on 0%
Doing that few times, I teached the battery's real capacity, however
in September, the battery started to charge to 100%, says 12 minutes,
BUT there is only one blinking light down on the battery out of 4.
That means it is drained but battery indicator says 100%/12minutes.
After those 12 minutes, the computer realy goes to sleep :/

How to get battery to charge to full power ? To have 4 out of 4
lights again.