Re: [Ti] missing fonts in Keynote®

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Wed Nov 9 18:07:43 PST 2005

Sorry Trevor, I am guilty of rushing in to reply before I have read
the entire message. I do that a lot - symptom of Dyslexia!

These MS fonts are from Microsoft and are installed in Windows, but I
would also be surprised if they were any different from the Arial
Fonts installed on every Macintosh. However, I realize Keynote is
very picky about Fonts. Any chance you could borrow them from a
friend’s Windows machine?

jg