[Ti] Re: New iMac models... [ no Modem]

Teri Lowery terilowery at mac.com
Sun Nov 13 18:21:38 PST 2005

	A little late regarding this message (my TI died due to cats and
small glass of water left too close to the computer) because I'm just
now catching up with my mail messages on a newer PowerBook G4.
	I've taken over my brother's gun shop and had to show proof of my
Federal Firearms License. The fax was giving muddled results and I
had to scan a copy and e-mail it to all the people we wanted to
continue business with.
     I miss the Titanium! I'm thankful that the hard drive was intact.