[Ti] AlBook crazy touchpad fixed?

Matt Gregory vdub.grego at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 06:22:52 PST 2005

Maybe it was my imagination, but I noticed last night that my AlBook's
touchpad seems to be behaving normally. By that I mean when I tap to click
the cursor doesn't jump a few pixels causing the click not to happen or to
happen on something else. Was my Mac just having a good day or maybe it was
my imagination? Or, by chance, has this been fixed somehow and I missed the
news? I'm on 10.4.3 and it's a 1.67GHz AlBook w/ 1.5Gig memory. I don't know
how long it has been behaving this way, as I've gotten used to using the
button instead. It was purely a fluke that caused me to tap on something and
I noticed the click went through correctly, so I used tapping the rest of
the evening with no problems.

Thanks,

matt.