(OT) [Ti] Re: Mactel powerbooks coming...when?

Carlos Fernando Hernandez nandoz at cln.megared.net.mx
Tue Nov 15 19:11:40 PST 2005

Dear AI users,

Lisbeth is right, the point was how long the pb PPC is going to be supported
not what Apple did or didn't with his suppliers.

You may respond, those things are related, but what should or shouldn't did
Apple is something you cannot change by writing a few letters here.

<< On Topic Question >>
How can I overclock my PB G4 1.33ghz?

<< end >>

--
Carlos F Hernández
PB G4 800mhz 15", PB G4 1Ghz 17", PB G4 667 15" & PB G4 1.33Ghz 12"

You may be wise enough to give an advice, but who knows how to follow the
good advice... wiser is.