[Ti] Re: Mactel powerbooks coming...when?

Mikael Byström mikael.bystrom at punkass.com
Wed Nov 16 06:58:52 PST 2005

Chris Olson said:

>Now people are saying they're going to wait for these Intel-based
>Macs instead of buying a PowerPC-based machine now.

I think it will remain to be wrong to wait, provided you have needs
today. So I concur that you should by the best your money can buy today.
That said, I wouldn't purchase within a month from when I think Apple
would present new products in my category, but that is a several months
wait as products seldom can be had on release, so I'd only wait if my
needs didn't exceed what my current hardware could deliver.

Computerbuyers too seldom ask themselves what their true needs are.