OFFLIST: [Ti] Mactel powerbooks coming...when?

Chris Olson chris.olson at astcomm.net
Fri Nov 18 11:19:17 PST 2005

On Nov 18, 2005, at 12:28 PM, Dr Trevor J. Hutley wrote:
> Did you have the time to report that Keynote bug to Apple yet?

Yes I did - both of them.

> I opened a template in Pages today and got a similar message about
> (a different kind of) missing font,  One I had never heard of.  But
> I can live with that.

We're not the only ones having the problem, and Apple is aware of
it.  After looking at yours I found at least a dozen of my own that
are missing various Postscript Type 1 fonts (or so Keynote®
complains).  I've never had any of the fonts it complains about
installed on my system.

--
Chris