OFFLIST: [Ti] Mactel powerbooks coming...when?

Dr Trevor J. Hutley TrevorHutley at consultant.com
Fri Nov 18 10:28:02 PST 2005

Chris - a great shot from both barrels !

I can see dozens of mail on the same topic, and I am sure you will
get it in the neck.  But don't let it make you quit the list again !
Some of us REALLY value your input and perspective.  It is so helpful
to me.

Did you have the time to report that Keynote bug to Apple yet?

I opened a template in Pages today and got a similar message about (a
different kind of) missing font,  One I had never heard of.  But I
can live with that.

TREVOR