[Ti] Re: Powerbook MacIntel...

Shawn King shawn at yourmaclife.com
Fri Nov 25 15:44:45 PST 2005

On 11/25/05 4:31 PM, "Mikael Byström" <mikael.bystrom at punkass.com> wrote:

> Shawn King said:
>
>> Because the original message came from this list. You got my email address
>> from this list. You don't get to dictate to me where and how I send email.
>
> Perhaps not and I haven't tried as I only *asked* for keeping offlist,
> but what about *my message*? It did NOT come from this list. What gives
> you the right to quote that in your response to the list?

Excuse me? What gives you the right to think you can tell me where I can or
cannot send email or what I am able to quote or not quote?

And what makes you think you have some kind of "email rights"? I don't
recall seeing that in the Constitution. :)

> Why is it even important to post to the list?

Why is it important for you to continue this discussion - on or offlist? Why
is it important for you to bother me directly? Last Word Syndrome?

> Does the members benefit
> when disagreements of off-topic metatalk are prolonged forever?

So you've taken it upon yourself to police the list on behalf of everyone
else?

> I was attempting to not expose the list to off-topic "metatalk",

Then don't post regarding those topics.

> that's why I took it offlist. I was not attacking you in private or trying to
> dictate anything.

LOL Yes, you are. You are telling me under what conditions it is acceptable
- to you - where, how and when I can send email.
--
Shawn King
Host/Executive Producer