[Ti] Re: Powerbook MacIntel...

Chris Olson chris.olson at astcomm.net
Sat Nov 26 09:19:29 PST 2005

On Nov 25, 2005, at 5:44 PM, Shawn King wrote:

> Excuse me? What gives you the right to think you can tell me where
> I can or cannot send email or what I am able to quote or not quote?
>
> And what makes you think you have some kind of "email rights"? I
> don't recall seeing that in the Constitution. :)

Perhaps read the Wiki on Net Etiquette.  In particular:

"If what you intend to post will not make a positive contribution to
the newsgroup and be of interest to several readers, do not post it.
Personal messages to one or two individuals should not be posted to
newsgroups, use private e-mail instead.

If you believe someone has violated netiquette, send him or her a
message by private e-mail; do not post a follow-up to the offending
post."

Reference:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Netiquette

--