[Ti] Re: Powerbook MacIntel...

Shawn King shawn at yourmaclife.com
Sat Nov 26 10:51:17 PST 2005

On 11/26/05 11:19 AM, "Chris Olson" <chris.olson at astcomm.net> wrote:

> On Nov 25, 2005, at 5:44 PM, Shawn King wrote:
>
>> Excuse me? What gives you the right to think you can tell me where
>> I can or cannot send email or what I am able to quote or not quote?
>>
>> And what makes you think you have some kind of "email rights"? I
>> don't recall seeing that in the Constitution. :)
>
> Perhaps read the Wiki on Net Etiquette.  In particular:

Perhaps, bur irrelevant. We were talking about what Mikael thought his
"rights" were.

As to etiquette, Wikipedia is not the end all, be all arbitrator of such
things. And how is someone to know whether or not what they post will be "of
interest to several readers"? It's an impossible standard and, therefore,
can be safely ignored.
--
Shawn King
Host/Executive Producer