[Ti] Re: Powerbook MacIntel... Pure RUMORS

Mikael Byström mikael.bystrom at punkass.com
Sat Nov 26 13:26:52 PST 2005

Carlos Fernando Hernandez said:

>Will be getting new powerbooks by early spring season.

This is any different from any year lately? think you're right that it
either have to be Intel-based Powerbooks or some elegant G4 final version
with some extra pizzaz, to be compelling for those waiting for Intels.

A strong case against early Intels is the lack of finished recompiled
software. I think people that purchase powerbooks instead of iBooks do so
because their software demand it. Rosetta won't solve everything and I'm
not sure every vital application will be ready by early 2006.