[Ti] Re: Powerbook MacIntel...

Shawn King shawn at yourmaclife.com
Sun Nov 27 11:29:33 PST 2005

On 11/27/05 11:32 AM, "Jesse Brown" <jesse.brown at mac.com> wrote:

>> LOL Problem is, people say things on a mailing list (and in private email)
>> that they would never have the guts to say in a bar to someone's face.
>
> The problem is, Shawn will be fighting an unarmed opponent. He and I have
> been fighting trolls and flame wars than before some of the people on this
> list had their first computers.

Yeah - most of this stuff is cut and pasted from "Flame Wars of the 90's,
Volume II". :)

> I would suggest that they switch over to one of our former list
> mates discussion lists where the list moderation is acute and instantaneous
> (Mac-L).

LMAO ...you want to see how a moderated list works? Join Mac-L or its ilk.
You won't even get a chance to yell "Free Speech" before one of the two
dozen moderators jumps down your throat.

> In any case it will be interesting to see if Chris Olsen's doom and gloom
> scenario comes to pass.

I agree. I don't think it will but I have no more information regarding that
than Chris does. We're all just guessing and assuming.

Contrary to some opinion's, Chris' opinions on this matter are no more
authoritative than anyone else's - just more pessimistic. :)

--
Shawn King
Host/Executive Producer