[Ti] OFFTOPIC Re: Re: Powerbook MacIntel . . .(OT)

Mikael Byström mikael.bystrom at punkass.com
Mon Nov 28 08:32:31 PST 2005

Peter Krug said:

>And while they feel that
>everyone on the list MUST hear their every thought, at this point, NO
>ONE CARES ANYMORE.  TAKE IT OFF LIST.
At least one individual refuses to keep offlist responses there. Even if
I send him an offlist response not intended to disturb the members of
this list, he brings it back on list.

> At least add the words  "OFFTOPIC" to the subject line to make it
easier for those
>uninterested to filter into the trash, please.
(OT) also work fine. I'd advise any filterers to filter also on the topic
itself instead as some individuals don't put Offtopic or (OT) or similar
in the subject and/or on per individual basis as preferred. In addition,
some slightly offtopic material may be of interest, like for example
discussions of OS X and how that relates to the user experience of the
TiBooks.