[Ti] OFFTOPIC Re: Re: Powerbook MacIntel . . .

Peter Krug pkrug at mac.com
Mon Nov 28 06:25:32 PST 2005

On Nov 28, 2005, at 7:56 AM, Tarik Bilgin wrote:

> I know you have every right and freedom  to spam our inboxes with
> flame
> wars....but please consider my request to keep that outside of this
> list,
> where hundreds of (uninterested) people are reading.
>
> That way we can keep the signal to noise ratio on this list as high
> as it
> has always been.

At least it's better than the MacOSX for Users list (X4U) that has
been recently converted into the official "Panther vs. Tiger
calculator.app capabilities/failures List".  As depressing as it may
sound, I think you just need to set up a kill filter temporarily
until the dust settles in a few weeks.  The bickering will not end
until they get tired of the topic.  <sigh> And while they feel that
everyone on the list MUST hear their every thought, at this point, NO
ONE CARES ANYMORE.  TAKE IT OFF LIST.  At least add the words
"OFFTOPIC" to the subject line to make it easier for those
uninterested to filter into the trash, please.

Peter (who is disappointed in himself for adding to the off-topic
crapola)

A little computer haiku:
I can't remember
the last time I restarted
I love OS X

This message sent with Mail.app 2.0.5 on Mac OS X 10.4.3
pkrug at mac.com