[Ti] Re: Re: Powerbook MacIntel . . .

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Mon Nov 28 04:56:28 PST 2005

A couple of observations.

Unlike every other internet group/forum/list I have subscribed to, [Ti] has
not had a huge amount of traffic consisting of flame wars or personal
attacks....that is until the last 18 months or so. (I've been a subscriber
of this list since some time in 2000.)

I know things have got heated recently, they sometimes do I accept that, but
please please could you try to keep all the personal attacks to personal
email please?

I know you have every right and freedom  to spam our inboxes with flame
wars....but please consider my request to keep that outside of this list,
where hundreds of (uninterested) people are reading.

That way we can keep the signal to noise ratio on this list as high as it
has always been.

--
Tarik