[Ti] New iMac models...

John Pariseau simplymail at ururk.com
Thu Oct 13 09:17:29 PDT 2005

> Looks good..I like my Powerbook.  Just remember the new imacs don't
> have an internal modem.

It'll be interesting to see how long an internal modem lasts on the
PowerBook line, since Apple released/sells a USB modem (49.00 USD).
Heck, the new iPods don't use Firewire, so if I get one I have to
search for a PCMCIA adapter card for my aging PowerBook, sigh.

Anyone know of a USB 2.0 PCMCIA card that:

1) Works with the older PB's in Tiger
2) Uses an external, removable dongle so I can leave the card in my
Ti all the time

as I'm contemplating replacing my first gen iPod (5 GB).

Thanks!

John Pariseau