[Ti] Re: New iMac models... [Faxing]

Robert Ameeti robert at Ameeti.net
Sun Oct 16 07:08:57 PDT 2005

At 5:54 PM -0400, 10/15/05, TjL wrote:

> [...]

While the technology of caller-ID does exist, I've yet to see a FAX
machine record that info in its log. The info that I've always seen
recorded was the FAX ID info that the user records into their FAX.
The ability for the user to set the FAX ID can be very helpful as all
of my manual fax machines grab any available line for outgoing. I
have the FAX ID set to our company name + phone number + ID for each
fax machine. That way, when there is a problem, the receiver can
identify for us which fax machine is fouling up.
--

Robert Ameeti

The best thing about the future is that it comes one day at a time.

- Abraham Lincoln