[Ti] [OT] Wireless ADSL over ISDN Modem/Router with firewall suggestions???

Chris Kougouleris - CKougar ckougar at otenet.gr
Tue Oct 18 09:48:06 PDT 2005

Hello all,
I am Chris from Greece.
First of all sorry for the off topic question...

The question:
I plan my wireless network which will include a TiBook, a G5 and 2
PC's one with XP and one with Linux.

I have a DSL connection over ISDN and the modem I got from the
provider, a Sagem F at st 840 has only a USB port - works perfectly on
mac but of course it is just a start up hardware - and now i am
planning on buying a Wireless ADSL Modem over ISDN/Router with firewall.
I surfed the web, went at Linksys, 3Com, Netgear and searched for
reviews as well and got confused!!!

So, please may someone suggest one or two devices that have the above
functionalities - ADSL Modem over ISDN, Wireless Router and
preferably firewall -  and know to work well?

I am waiting  anxiously for your replies...

Thank you in advance
CKougar

P.S. If possible include urls to products or reviews you may have...