[Ti] [OT] Wireless ADSL over ISDN Modem/Router with firewall suggestions???

David DelMonte ddelmonte at mac.com
Tue Oct 18 10:29:57 PDT 2005

Yassou Chris. I live in Greece in the summer (Skopelos). I also have
ISDN there. OTE (the telephone company) provided me with a Netcom
modem. That's the equivalent to your Sagem.

I bought a Level1 router. This connects to my ISDN modem. I connect
that to an airport for wireless connections. The reason I do that is
that the Level 1 only supports low speed wireless (802.11b) whereas
my airport supports higher speed.

The nice thing about the Level1 is that it also supports broadband
over ADSL, so it may be what you're looking for,

Here is their website: http://www.level1.com/products.php

I bet Trevor has some ideas too.

David