[Ti] [OT] Wireless ADSL over ISDN Modem/Router with firewall suggestions???

Chris Kougouleris - CKougar ckougar at otenet.gr
Tue Oct 18 12:49:53 PDT 2005

Yassou Daid,

thank you for your fast reply...

I hope you do have a good time during your stay in Greece - Skopelos
is really nice by the way. I 've been there quite some times as i
live in Thessaloniki and it is really close -

Though to tell you the truth i need one device to accomplish all
together - meaning not buying a modem and a wireless router as
well... at least that is what i am thinking of doing until now.

Thank you for your fast reply...

CKougar