[Ti] Power adapters

Steve Wozniak steve at woz.org
Mon Oct 17 11:04:56 PDT 2005

I have had about 6 of these 65W adapters go bad this year, right in my home. I threw them out and purchased new ones. After it happened twice I knew there was something wrong with this device. Today I remembered to carry my adapter, which worked fine all weekend in Boston, in my small carry-on bag for a flight. In the airport I sat down and plugged into an outlet. When I inserted the power plug into my closed PowerBook I saw it flash green and then go out. The adapter went bad in this instant.

I'm a bit pissed because if it happened to me a half dozen times in a year, it's probably happening to many more.
--

Best regards,

Steve  (ok a new size tv)