[Ti] Intel cuts PC boot time

Ondra Soukup ondras at di.cz
Wed Oct 19 08:04:24 PDT 2005

I got some Chicony from friend notebook and guess what, the hard-
drive was in some sort of bay that you put into the notebook. Friend
said it lasted just few minutes on battery. The connector on the bay
was CF interface. With little modification (like these to non-
original airport cards) to regular CF card, it fitted there just
right. But there was one leg missing (the one on the drive bay). Now
the battery lasts about 50 minutes running linux.