[Ti] Intel cuts PC boot time

John Griffin jwegriffin at mac.com
Sun Oct 23 14:10:07 PDT 2005

I remember when I had SoftWindows. That program had the same ability
to take a snapshot of your configuration when you quit it. When you
started up Softwindows the next time everything instantly jumped into
place and you could instantly start up where you left off. Does
anyone know whether VPC have the same ability? I assumed that this
was one of the features of the Windows system.

jg