[Ti] webcam

silvo conticello silvoc at tiscali.it
Mon Oct 24 03:56:36 PDT 2005

On 24 Oct 2005, at 08:59, thor wrote:
> I've been trying to find a webcam for my mac.
> I bought a Logitech which was not working and then I tried
> a Philips which did not work either.
>
> I thought both would work, especially with this app and drivers here:
> http://webcam-osx.sourceforge.net/  - [macam]
>
> Any recommendations? Any ideas why these cams don't work?
> thor

I am searching for  webcam too.....
Could you also tell me which Logitech and Philips webcam have you
tried? Just to avoid them.
A part from the site you mentioned, is there any official Apple site
for supported/unsupported webcam? (I remember there was at a certain
point, but I cannot find it anymore)

Thanks,
Silvo

Silvo Conticello
Albook 17" 1.5GHz/1.5Gb RAM/80Gb HD/OS10.3.9
iMac 1GHz/500Mb Ram/80Gb HD/OS10.4.2/17" display
Cambridge UK