[Ti] Heat up ...shut down-need information

John McGibney ncicchek at optonline.net
Wed Oct 26 16:09:25 PDT 2005

Yes there is some sort of thermal protection that shuts the computer
down if it gets too hot inside. It happened once to me.
And the water probably insulated the bottom causing the overheat. I
bought a cooling pad that I use when running processor/video
intensive apps.

John

--
The man who gives in when he is wrong.......is wise.

The man who gives in when he is right.......is married!