[Ti] another question - video drivers

T Molnar tam at em.ca
Wed Oct 26 13:35:22 PDT 2005

Hi people,
I looked around the ATI.com site to understand what goes on with video
cards in my power book, updating drivers etc.... but after all my
looking
I still don't think I really understand how such issues relate to my
powerbook and OS.  So...please could someone please clarify the
following for me...
please, please....

1.  Can the video drivers on my 1 ghz tibook with the following video
card setup  be updated?
( I am running 10.3.9 and I am not planning on Tiger upgrade for a
while - unless I will get better graphics card performance)

ATY,RV250M9:

   Type:	display
   Bus:	AGP
   VRAM (Total):	64 MB
   Vendor:	ATI (0x1002)
   Device ID:	0x4c66
   Revision ID:	0x0001
   ROM Revision:	113-xxxxx-106

2.  If I am staying with Panther  does anyone have any idea exactly
what ATI updgrade package (if any) is suitable for my system as it
is???

Thanks for any help people can offer.

regards
tim