OT Re: [Ti] Saving web pics

Kim Gammelgård kgani at mac.com
Sat Sep 10 12:53:03 PDT 2005

Two ways, I don't think has been mentioned yet (IIRC):

1) Start dragging whatever you want from Safari. Hit F11 for Exposé
(or move to your hot-corner or whatever). Place the item on the
desktop. hit F11 again and you are back while still having full
access to all your applications. (or use F9 if you want all
applications to chose from instead.)
2) in Tiger, right-click or click and wait (set the delay in the
mouse settings in the System Preferences)- chose add to iPhoto
Library. I have found this to be very effective, so I wanted to
mention it.

Kim