[Ti] Ti upgrades

John simplymail at ururk.com
Thu Sep 15 15:27:29 PDT 2005

> Hello all,
>
> I am a Ti 667 DVI owner.  Here's what Sonnet had to offer me:
>
> "I'm definitely keeping a list of interested customers. Not sure
> what the critical mass number will be that will spur the engineer
> into action."
>
> This quote refers to my query about the possibility of a similar
> processor upgrade for my Ti 667 DVI.  There is hope.
>
> Sincerely,
> Brad

That's a pretty funny quote! It makes me imagine this lone engineer,
sitting in a room with one light-bulb, waiting for the call to come
in (sorta like Batman). Or those tense scenes in Westerns, when the
two are about to draw in a gunfight...

But, is Sonnet a small company? I would think they have more than one
engineer working on this sort of thing.