[Ti] Ti upgrades

Bradley Ellis brad212 at mac.com
Thu Sep 15 15:05:26 PDT 2005

Hello all,

I am a Ti 667 DVI owner.  Here's what Sonnet had to offer me:

"I'm definitely keeping a list of interested customers. Not sure what
the critical mass number will be that will spur the engineer into
action."

This quote refers to my query about the possibility of a similar
processor upgrade for my Ti 667 DVI.  There is hope.

Sincerely,
Brad