[Ti] Re: PowerBook competition

Tarik Bilgin tarik at opalblue.com
Wed Sep 21 23:58:50 PDT 2005

On 22 Sep 2005, at 02:40, Steve Wozniak wrote:

> Basically, you don't go to a store and compare PC's to Macintoshes,
> or, as in this case, vice-versa

I don't , and you don't, but an average computer user does. The
average student, businessman, doctor, musician....they are all
looking for an appliance, a solution to their problems. For them it's
about using the tool to get the job done.

A friend of mine who is a music producer was working on his PC for
years. I would visit him and we would make music together, and he
would always ask him to help me with the problems he experienced in
XP (stability (due to 3rd party software more than MS's) and
malware). One day i showed him my Mac, and I showed him that you can
run Logic on it. Within a week he had switched.

--
Tarik